Friday, December 2, 2011

This week in Science #5

This week in science I did many things since the last time I did a this week in science. We made some rockets out of a straw for the body, index cards for the fins, and clay for the nose. After we built them and wrote most of our investigation we launched them. It was pretty awesome. Our question was how could the placement of the fins effect for far it can go. My group and I decided that the the rocket with the fins on the middle of the body would go the furthest and we were right. Also this week in science we have jus started to watch animal behavior videos. To me this is quite interesting because unlike us human we use words to express what we feel, but since animals cant talk they use movement to express them selves.


This week in science i learned about the different little things that can mess up or cause a really different data. For example, while doing the rocket investigation the rocket I learned that a little opening of the nose on the rocket cause the whole rocket to not fly as high. Also, I learned that animals have many different was to express them selves and to protect them selves because that can't use words.

1 comment:

  1. i like the video and you write a lost and that good and i like how you did it <3

    ReplyDelete