Friday, October 14, 2011

This Week In Science #2

This week in science i was "playing" with poppers. It was kind of interesting because there were many types of poppers and they all acted differently. David reviewed independent variables and dependent variables with us. I wrote done the independent variables we can change to get a certain result. Also i did some reseach on the fast plants (Brassica Rapas). My team and i also did a plant investigation experiment setup for the Brassica Rapas plant and rew out the way the cups look.


This week in  science i leanred that even the smallest things can cause a big difference. I say this because when i was playing with poppers i notice that the smaller poppers didnt jump as high as the big poppers and they also dont make the same sound. I also learned that the Brassica Plants can be pressed for oil. I was amazed by this because the plant is very thin and the fact that it has oil in it i questioned myself how many of this plants can produce a gallon of oil. 
  
  AC040363l.jpg

1 comment: